Thursday, January 3, 2008

The "Terry Family" of 2007

Thanks must go out to our cousin, Jed, for putting this all together at a days notice. Just like the rest of the state, we wanted to do, and at the last minute decided to do a family picture. That was impossible because no one was available. Most people like to have things like this planned well in advance but not my family! We put together a background and went over to the church. So lame, boring, and uncreative but it did the job! However, I especially love the chairs that we are sitting on! So embarrassing when I actually think about it! Here we are...one big, happy family! We had to give Mike some crap since he obviously did not get the memo about the "color tones" we were wearing! :)

Too funny is all I can say :) and I can't decide if I like them or not?!?

3 comments:

Lyssa Beth said...

Great, this just magnifies that I am the ugliest and flabbiest in the family...how do I get my pictures?

The Blaisdell Family said...

I think they all turned out great!!! It's SO hard getting group shots like that. It's fun seeing everyone all together like that and trying to see who looks like who.

And Lyssa, SHUSH UP!! You are far from ugly and flabby! You crazy lady!

Your Own Personal Jenny said...

Get that bloody picture off your blog...you know of what i speak