Monday, February 18, 2008
Camp Corbridge
I could hear the kid's downstairs laughing to themselves (and we all know the bath incident that happened the last time they were laughing together like this) and so the panic set in a bit sooner! I asked them what they were doing and they told me to come down and see their campground...huh? So I went down and this is what I found! Honestly...I love it! I love that their minds are always going!
For you parents out there...You may know of the show "Higglytown Hero's" on the Disney Channel...We had just watched an episode of their camping experience so the kid's obviously decided that they wanted to go camping too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















5 comments:
kids imaginations are something else. I love it. Kerriann is in California and will probably be moving there. She left for Christmas and hasn't come back yet.
That is really cute how well they seem to play together. Hopefully they will always be that close. It's nice having a sibling also be your best friend!
Nice teepee! Is there anything better than when siblings play together and are sweet and cooperative? It melts the heart...
So, where did you find that Teepee? I love it! One day when i have some more room and am not cramped in a little apt. i want one of those!! Really. i am all about camping out...and in the living room is even better!! too cute!!
K has it really been this long since i've checked your blog? I've been so busy with life and scrapbooking...which i'm applying to be a DT member for a couple of online scrapbook sites...wha wha wha...your kids are just too much...I miss them!
Post a Comment