Monday, February 18, 2008

My Favorite Picture of Carter

As I was creating my "tag" masterpiece, I came across this picture that I had forgotten about. This is one of my favorite pictures of Carter! I took this right after we brought Kindra home from the hospital which would have been the summer of 2003. If I could, I would let his hair grow so that I could have his curly locks again but his Dad would never allow it! :( This will just have to do!

3 comments:

The Miner Trio said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Miner Trio said...

They grow up too fast. I love his curls BTW. Aspen has curly hair too but it is so much easier for me to blow dry it straight. I am so lazy. Thanks for the warning about the virus. I would have totally clicked on the link.

The Blaisdell Family said...

That IS a really cute picture!! My boys have the "curl" too, but daddy doesn't like longer hair on boys in this house either! I think it's super cute though!