Sunday, February 3, 2008
Our Own Kind of Games on Superbowl Sunday---but still NYG 17 - NE 14!
Look how cute my Kinny is!!! I know...of course the only Sunday that I get her hair curled, the meetings are canceled :( go figure! But that does not really matter because look how gorgeous she is! hehehe
...with her little bird legs...and I had to show off her hair because this event is soooo rare!
This pic was all completely her....promise!

I fully admit to just how boring that we really are...instead of watching football on Superbowl Sunday, we played "Candyland" and with their bike/tv game!

Instense concentration coming from Kindra :)
I did however get to the TV for the last 2 minutes of the football game and was able to get exactly what I needed to get out of the game. For the record, I am so glad that the Giants did win and pull off this upset. I am a fan of Ely Manning :) so sorry you New England fans...waaah haaaah! PS My spell check is acting up so bear ....JK... bare with me! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















3 comments:
You should probably give me credit for those gorgeous locks of Kinnys! I'm glad they won too. way good times for them.
Holy cannoli! Why was church canceled? Snow? Dang, wish that could happen out here! And Kindra is so beautiful in those!! I knew she has potential!!
Kindra is adorable. She honestly looks just like you Katie. I can't believe how long her hair is. Lucky girl.
Post a Comment