Thursday, November 20, 2008

7 Hrs 58 Minutes and Counting...

OH YOU KNOW that we got tickets for tonight's midnight movie premier of "Twilight"!
I'll let you know tomorrow how our "Girls Night Out" went down.
But with who's going???
Remember???
Nothings inappropriate when we're around!!!
hehehe

5 comments:

Lyssa Beth said...

sniff have fun sniff sniff....

Dan and Katie said...

I finally finished the last book today!!!

Kate Coveny Hood said...

I'm embarrassed to say that I'm one of the few people in America that has NOT read these books. But I DID purchase the first two the other week. I'm almost afraid to start reading since I've been told I won't be able to put them down.

Glad to meet a "secret reader" - I've seen you on Jozette's blog, so I recognized your picture.

I'm sorry if I worried you for a minute there. I really try not to be negative on my blog. In fact - I once wrote about cat people vs. dog people and pulled the funniest paragraph when my husband's assistant e-mailed me that she thought it was mean. I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings let alone attack their religion. I blog for fun and try to look for common ground with other bloggers. I did just get one negative comment from a blogger I like - and I found that disappointing.

Sorry for the long comment - I just wanted to say hi. Don't be a stranger! I'm adding you to my reader.

Bray said...

Thanks for your comment..you have a beautiful family. I hope you really enjoy they movie. I would love to hear what you think. I am excited to see it again and this time I will try to let the book go and just enjoy the movie. I will check back to see what you write about it.

The Burrup's said...

Oh my gosh it is soo good to hear from you. It has been ages since I saw you last. How have you been? I am glad that you found me through Val, her and I just hooked up a few months ago on here. So are you in Lehi as well? We will for sure have to get together and catch up. Talk to you soon.

Melissa