Sunday, November 9, 2008

The 7 Things TAG---

7 Things That I Can Do

navigate
multitask
connive
always make the midnight movie
will always try something new and adventurous
have fun and laugh hard
blog

7 Things I Can't Do

cook
sing
get rid of my TV
stay organized
find more patience
keep my car clean
miss out on the fun

7 Things I Always Say

"come here, love"
"whatever"
"seriously"
"whoa!"
"it's all mental"
"son of a bi" (i really do just say bi...not bitch...funny huh?!?)
"i am going to freak out"

7 Things I Can Always Eat

a cherry coke from Sonic
chocolate anything
cottage cheese
pb & j sandwich
turkey stuffing
bean n cheese burrito from Del Taco
cereal

7 TAGS

jaime b
lyssa
tara
nan
claire
sara b
leesa

Think hard and have fun!!!

5 comments:

Sharp family said...

That was great, I am with you on the cereal! I love it any time, and of course it is not the kind that is good for me!!! :)

Paige said...

A cherry coke from sonic sounds like a dream right now. Love sonic drinks. And I can't keep my car clean either. It's totally impossible.

whit said...

Ha, so funny to read! I can't keep my car clean either, I don't know how people do it! Son of a bi!

The Blaisdell Family said...

Not sure if I'll do the tag, sorry. I can barely keep up with just reading blogs right now:)

Love the "son of a bi" comment. My sister and bro in law say stuff like that too. Like, "Oh S-H!!" That's it, not the whole word, just a couple letters. Too funny.

And when, not if, I ever get back to UT to visit you I will absolutely go get a Cherry Coke from Sonic with you. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE those!!

Priscilla - The Wheelchair Mommy said...

From previous post...you do NOT look old. You look FAB!!

And ........ yes.......crazy days or not you do want another ;)

lol