Wednesday, November 26, 2008

They Get Better and Better Each Time...


The things that come out of my daughters mouth sometimes, most times, crack me up! We were just talking about it today at lunch, how our kids are all such sponges and soak up everything and anything they hear.

So today when I got home this is what I was presented with....

"Mom. When I grow up, big enough to use your hair straightener, I know what I want to be. I am going to be an illustrator. An illustrator is someone who draws the pictures that are in the books. Do you think that these will work for my portfolio?"

Portfolio? Where did she get that one? Honestly who is she? How old is she? Oh boy.

4 comments:

Regardez Moi said...

oh my god that's adorable. i love kids. they are hilarious!!!!

Bray said...

So cute that she equates maturity with using a hair straightner!! It is funny to realize how much they absorb and listen to. You are an adorable mom. How lucky she is.

The Blaisdell Family said...

That's really cute. I sure like your Kindra girl. She's a funny little thing!!

My fave is when she said "old enough to use your straightener". Super cute!

Mistie said...

she cracks me up. where do they come up with this stuff?! tell her i think that would really be a great start for her portfolio!! She is so cute!