Saturday, November 29, 2008

This Is A Shout-Out...

This year it's my turn to hold the annual Christmas Get-Together so who else would I get to make my invites???
Lyssa of course! I told her what I needed them for and this is what she put together. Perfect for the occasion!
So, if you are in need of some cards this season...go over to stufflyssamakes.blogspot.com and check out what she can do for you!

10 comments:

Hillery said...

Yep, leave it up to lyssa to come up with something like that. Does the talent ever end in your family?!

The Blaisdell Family said...

SO cute! Man I love Lyssa!

Lyssa Beth said...

awww you guys...sniff sniff
Love you too

Like a Lily said...

CU-UTE. So is this like a Christmas get-together that you have every year? So neat! What do yall do?


Hope your Thanksgiving was lovely, I loved the post about "Some of My Thanks From 2008"..so sweet. I love that you see the little weird things as precious...because they are!


Anyways, blessings on you and yours!

j

Ingersoll Family said...

wow...people are so talented. i hope you enjoy the holidays...love ya, monica

Anonymous said...

Very cute - I also loved your more about me post. I can't Believe it has been 10 year since we met at Southern Virginia!

tara @ kidz said...

Oh that is so dang cute. I am definitely going to check it out!

I found you through momblogs and love your site. I will definitely be back!

Brooke said...

Nice,I love buttons on things. Good job Lyssa!

ShaRee said...

What did you take a vacation from blogging? I think this is the longest I've seen you go without something new! :) Thanks for your comment and concern for my mom. Things are looking hopeful, we are optimistic!

Bray said...

Wish I were invited! ha! It looks like it will be a fun event!