Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The BFG Nightly Routine...

Sitting in the hall has become part of our nightly routine. I vividly remember my Mom doing the same thing every night as we read our "bedtime book". It was my favorite thing about going to bed and we would get so excited wondering what the outcome would be in the next chapter.
With that being said, I decided that it was time to try it out and see if my kids would feel the same way. Let's just say that they do which makes me so happy! I love seeing the excitement but more than anything, I love the way that I feel...like I'm actually doing a "good Mom thing" like others do...like I'm acting like a "real Mom" and not just a "getting by Mom".
I could not help but take some photos of what they end up like.....
Seriously Carter? Who are you and why are you sleeping like this??? LOL


No wonder she is having nightmares! Look at that horse.....WOW! Who was I when "Santa" brought her this??? LOL

No comments: