

Remember this flashback picture that I shared earlier??? Well not only did we put together a Bachelorette party for Jenny at
"The Blue Lemon", but we had a SVC "Girls Club" 10yr reunion! Can I tell you how much fun we had?!? Actually it's impossible to tell you in words....






Now Jenny got some GREAT gifts, but this one topped them all! Sheri, formally known as "scary Sheri", is notorious for her trickery ideas, plots, plans, and gifts so it was no surprise when she delivered this one! It came with a note that said something to the affect of "love doves, love nest, and eggs=love babies". Way too hilarious and perfect!

After the festivities we went over to Jenny/Aarons for some more reminiscing....




The Wedding Breakfast...

While on her LDS Mission to England and when she was in the town of Runcorn, she met Joanne, Jim, and Dena. Joanne and Jim who make up "Coalhouse", are about to go on tour in Europe and they are very talented! They sang one of "Dido's" love songs which is one of Jenny's favorites!


Carter loves music and is so attentive when anyone is singing.....

So let's just say that Aaron is perfect for Jenny and this wedding is proof that true love still prevails. I would have to start at the beginning of the Aaron and Jenny love story....When Jenny first told me last year that they were talking again, I told her my exact thoughts..."Do not even go there with him again, Jenny! No way!" Yes. Again. Exactly 10yrs ago while we were attending Southern Virginia, they dated, fell in love, he made some mistakes (ones that he regretted every day until he got his chance again to be with Jenny) they moved apart, and they moved on...well kind of. Neither of them ever got over the other and they always had a special place in their heart for each other. So it's not that I hated Aaron, but as a big sis who had seen her pain, I was not about to let her get hurt again but this time was for real. He left his successful career in VA, moved to Utah knowing only Jenny, and made it his mission to win her back and finally treat her the way that she deserved! He did it, we love him, and we are so happy to have him apart of the Terry family!




So it took 3 people helping me to get my dress up and over my head! It was so freaking hard because it did not have a zipper or any buttons. We were laughing so hard! I was so flustered that once the chore was finished, I realized that I had left on my tank top. There was NO WAY that I was going through all that again so Thomas was more than willing to help me just rip it off! Again we were laughing so hard!








Mr and Mrs Aaron Jaynes...




Kindra was so excited that she couldn't help but run over and give her Aunt a hug...






SVC "Girls Club"...Besties Forever!



It was such a fun wedding and better yet, such a fun 10yr reunion of friends that will always be an important part of my past and of my future! We had such a fun time talking about the old days and the old stunts that we pulled off. Some that will never be divulged or truly admitted because they must forever stay in the vault! But oh how much pride I have in the fact that we NEVER got caught! hehehe We pulled out some old pics and remembered some of the idiotic things that we did, admitting how naive we were, and wondering how it is that we did not die! We laughed about our random fights both off the field/court and on. Like I said, it was a great weekend and I still can't believe that we made it all come together and happen since 4 had to fly in. We missed Leslie "Boo", but considering that she just had her first baby, she was excused and forgiven, but made her vow not to miss the next one!
Congrats Aaron and Jenny!!! We love you and couldn't be happier for you both!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment