Of anyone, besides me being his Mom, my Dad is the one who feels the most pride. Basically because he and my Grandfather built this Basketball hoop back, waaaay back, in the day. It also proves the point that once upon a time, "things" were built tough and durable...not so much these days....
But anyway I am so proud of Carter for sticking to it. Though my patience may disagree, I have loved watching him, little by little, improve every day. I have loved "coaching" him and teaching him the "proper" Basketball technique. I also feel a sense of pride for seeing Carter become a "real Basketball player" ,as he puts it. It makes my heart so happy to see him getting excited about a sport that I also love! Once again I have learned that "it's all mental" and you just NEVER know....?
So yeah. Who knows. I've always said "one day when I get my million" so maybe this will be the way?!?
I love you Carter boo.....
xoxo



















No comments:
Post a Comment