Thursday, May 20, 2010

From One Extreme To The Other....

























I have to say that I'm so lucky that I have such fun friends! Whether we are here or there, we always have both a great conversation and tons of laughter. We're always pushing the envelope, trying new stuff and learning something new. No matter what. Thanks girls! xoxoxo


ps...a for the record. the aerobic pole dancing class is SO FREAKING HARD!!! how do "those" girls do it?!?!?!?

5 comments:

Adam and Julie said...

Hey Katie! Thanks for inviting me. That would have made Adam's night! :) Call me next time!

Rebecca said...

You guys look like you're having SO much fun!

P.S. I'm thrilled you're allowing comments now. :)

Lyssa Beth said...

Oh you got your comments up now hmmm? I was thinking of taking mine off...why did you change your mind?

steph said...

I've taken a few "vertical ballet" classes before ... so much fun ... and SO HARD!

The Crash Test Dummy said...

OMGOSH!!!!! lololololo