Overall one of those nights when it makes being a parent very worth it. You think back on your own childhood memories and hope that you are making some that your kids will never forget or regret! I got all excited today when I went and bought the "Halloween makeup and white hair spray" that will go with their costumes! I realized just how big my kids are getting and how important these activities are and that I don't want to regret not ever doing enough.....
That is one thing that I will never forget about my own family. My parents were always doing something so that we could have a memory we could always look back on! Thanks Mom and Dad! I hope that my kids will be able to say the same!
That is one thing that I will never forget about my own family. My parents were always doing something so that we could have a memory we could always look back on! Thanks Mom and Dad! I hope that my kids will be able to say the same!



















4 comments:
Those pumpkins turned out so cute! I think the simpler the better! I love kindra's one though, the circles..so did they cut them out themselves? They are getting big! And yes, I have fond memories as kids...I'm excited for the girls to get older so we can do fun things like that! Katie, you should be proud! You are such a great mom and a fun one at that!
please tell me that you give me more credit than that to have let my kids just pull out some knives and start cutting away...and have them turn out like that!?!?!
I love the black faces. That is so funny. Dead give away that they had too much fun with that cake!
And Albertson's is fine....look how happy they still are. Kids don't really care about anything but getting a pumpkin anyway right? I bet they had so much fun carving that pumpkin! They turned out really cute.
:)
Post a Comment