Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Maybe THIS is what my problem has been!?!


I have kind of been in a funk this week and I don't know why?!? It could be a number of reasons. None of which are important enough to write about tonight because I am just way too tired to think about them. I did, however, have time today to stop by Anthropologie and I found this book as I was looking around. Seeing that I have an inner "franglais quebecois" (minus a few accents) I decided to purchase it! I will let you know how it all turns out and if it helps my funk at all---

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I have this book - bought it a few years ago, and if I recall correctly, I quickly found out I have very little french girl in me! Who has the time to be French and Fabulous? I swear, does it ever feel like you've just given up a little?

The Blaisdell Family said...

I've been in a "funk" this whole week too! What's going on? Maybe it's a western states thing:) I like how you call it the funk, that's a good word for it. Now I can name my mood and maybe Craig will know not to take anything personal during the "funk phase"!!

katie said...

Yes! I do know what it feels like to have just given up a little! I was talking about it with my mom and she gave me some classic advice... I told her that I had "checked out" of a situation and she said..."Welll, you shouldn't check out until you have somewhere to check in". For me, that is soooo true! Anyways, I still have/hate the funk but I am still smiling and that's all that matters, right?!?! WAAAAAAH!!!