Kindra is a true die hard and so we went and saw "The Nightmare Before Christmas" last night in 3D. She has been talking about it all week so there was no way around it! It is a very amusing movie but is quite morbid and I even found myself thinking..."Why did you let your innocent daughter watch this dark movie"?!? The things that I sometimes do!!
Carter was not into it and those unfortunate autistic traits were coming out but Kindra was singing along as loud as she could! It was way cute and she is such a little lady!
As we were leaving she started yelling with excitement.."Jack! Jack! Mom, its Jack" Sure enough there was Jack! Well, a little Jack so we haaaad to take a picture!



















2 comments:
Tarah---Just got your comment from our Vegas trip! You are hilarious and had me so laughing and u came up with the best highlights! I will call you tomorrow when I get home from Park City but be good tonight with your pumpkin carving! Tell Jenny to simmer down with Dickson :) and don't worry the cruise trip is in the works...anyone else in???? and ps I hate the snow!!! waaaaaah! and oh yeah...you got me in trouble!!!
Gosh I wish I was there!! That is so fun that you did that! I am going to try to go see that but who knows if I will..
Post a Comment