Saturday, October 27, 2007

What Carter does, Kindra does as well!

Carter told Kindra to pay attention and practice her balance!!! He is the pro now!


Look Mom, I am riding in the leaves and sticks!
....and she's off!
The kids are alive and came home from their journey with a lot of energy so what better way to exhaust them??? Can we say BIKE RIDE and so thats just what we did. No lie! The kids have grown this one week and they look bigger and it was so fun to have them back home. Don't get me wrong...there were a few moments of selfish panic but silently counting to 10 sure helped that patient, calm mom come back in full force! FHE will bring the pumpkin carving event of a lifetime so look out and see what surprises we'll bring!?! hehehe

1 comment:

Lyssa Beth said...

Those bikes are so cute! I can't wait till I live on a street that my kids can ride on! They are just getting too big! I'ts nuts..and yes this year has flown by!!!