Monday, October 1, 2007

The Nightmare Before Christmas


As to be expected, we are getting "FESTIVUS" for Halloween so we all watched this the other night. Kindra, because of Aunt Jenny, has all of the songs memorized! I know...kind of sad...Not Primary songs but Nightmare songs :(

Anyways, I got the soundtrack and find myself just listening and singing along even when I am all by myself, so for those who have not seen or heard it...DO because it is GRRRREAT!!

It may be a little confusing and morbid for some, so watch it without the kids first to make sure...I don't know now if that is a good thing that Kindra love's, love's, love's Pumpkin Jack!!!


Another poor parenting move, I guess.... :(

1 comment:

Lyssa Beth said...

Yes NBC is a classic! I love the songs too. I heard or saw that it's coming out in theaters coming up with 3-d? I might be making this up but I swear I did. If that's the case, i'm definately going to watch it in theaters!