
Putting "Fall" away for the year-----


These bins are full of my Halloween decor...can you say OCD!?!

This cracked me up...Carter just working away as hard as he could but Kindra...not so much! She disappeared and this is where I found her! This is a lot more fun, I guess?!?


This Santa is my Father's that he had as a boy. Fun, huh! I love it!


I know that it is hard to believe that we did this ourselves but we we did it! Carter came up with the idea to use a rake to get down the branches that were too high for us to hang the ornaments on so I can only imagine what that looked like...but it worked!

I do not know what I would do without my kids, my minions! I joke but really they make it so fun! When Carter has a job to do, he does it 110%. He is my jobber and he loves to help me with whatever our projects are. Kindra puts in the effort too and this year was so excited to help me out front with the new white ornaments. She was so intrigued with the way they looked and felt!
To see them get so excited is the reason that I do this all. I looked at my clean and clutter free front room after we put away the Halloween obsession and it was nice...for a few days...and then it seemed so cold and boring...for me at least.
Memories...I hope that is what I am making!
Memories not Disorders!?! :)
3 comments:
Kindra is my type of girl. I would have been laying on the floor playing with her:)
And Carter...could he be any more handsome or a better worker? What a cute kid!! He's going to be a good guy all the way to the end!
I love the way Kindra snuck off to play with her trains. Just like her Auntie Jenny! The pic of me and Carter is adorable. I love that kid more than ever!
This blog sums up their personalities. Carter is a trooper and was bred to be from all of us. Kindra is in her own little world...I love her laying on the floor, all her gear still on! So funny! Good for you and memories. you have to make it fun for the kids!!
Post a Comment