Wednesday, November 28, 2007

One of the Anonymous' now has a name....


It is now official that my sister...my BFSS...(best friend spinster sister) now has her very own blog! We are so glad that she has succumbed to our temptations! hehehe ... Lyssa ... you are my BFS without the spinster! :)

Give her some comment support....Her address is JennyJaneTerry.blogspot.com but it will be up this weekend in full force with pic posts and all.

I wanted to give you a true welcome and tell you that we are excited that you will become as obsessed as we are.....Amazing Race was only the obsession beginning! :)

4 comments:

Lyssa Beth said...

Copier!!

katie said...

Bitter Betty!!!

Lyssa Beth said...

Just cause i'm stuck out here in TX doesn't mean I'm any less important and loved! sniff sniff...It's ok, you guys have all the fun anywyas, even when I was in Utah

Your Own Personal Jenny said...

thanks for erasing...you know what