Thursday, January 17, 2008
I am going to get my A** Kicked!
Remember the first time that you skied, or snowboarded, or wake boarded, or did something that it was inevitable that you were going to get your a** kicked? Well...it's official! The guys at work talked me into it...I have committed to a 5 week session of mono-skiing and have all ready prepared myself for a moment of death! I am pumped, excited, and scared to death all at the same time but really I CAN NOT WAIT to get out there! It begins in March so anticipate some great pics :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















4 comments:
WOW, I'm so excited to see pictures!! How fun. You are in such great shape, I'm sure you'll do better than what you think. And I hope there isn't a moment of death!!!! Good grief, don't talk like that girl.
You'll have a blast. Are you signed up for the 5 week session through the National Ability Center? I was up there over the Christmas break and tried mono-skiing for the 1st time and I loved it. You'll have a great time.
Wow, that is pretty awesome! When are you going? I want pictures and Video!
whoa i'm impressed again! You have some serious guts!! But i'm so glad you are doing things. Some might use the excuse of the wheelchair to not do ANYTHING so you are such a good role model!!
Post a Comment