Kindra came into my room to find her very exhausted Mother reading, sprawled out across the bed. I rolled my eyes...now what?!? "Mom, can I talk to you for a minute", she asked? "Yes", I said back.
Kindra smiled and gave me a big hug and a "I love you, Mom". She smiled again and ran back to her room! Fine...
Ka Pow!....That's proof that I must not be too bad! wink wink
I love you both too, C and K!
2 comments:
It's always at those moments where you are so frustrated and don't want to deal with them that they totally redeem themselves and say things like that. Really humbling really...always makes me feel like crap cause I should be nicer...
How sweet is that? Moments like that need to happen more often, but never do. It's always so enjoyable to hear those words come out of a little child in their sweet little voice because you know without a doubt that they actually, truly mean it!
Post a Comment