Sunday, January 6, 2008

The Winter Secret Garden

I have been telling the kids for a while now about how great the "golf" hill is over in the "Secret Garden" for sledding. I had this great idea and a plan all set up in my head as to how we would go about this. We would drive over and I would just sit in the car as they played! I know...how lazy can I get but come on!?! So we piled in the car and drove over to this.......
...NOW, in my head the hill was a lot bigger and the adventure was going to be awesome but....

..."Mom, it's not moving!" and there he sat! I was laughing so hard to myself as I sat in my warm car :)

I threw a snow ball at him which began this...

Carter laughing hysterically!!!


Kindra decided to hang with Mom so I decided to further her knowledge with a little "Chris Brown", "Frou Frou", "Gwen Stefani", and I even went old school with a little "Bel Biv DeVoe"! I am so immature when it comes to music and activities like this. She just laughed at me and stole my gum!
Of course, Carter had to finish it off with some shoveling...and yes...we are still in my warm car!

Just look how cute my son is! I love Carter so much! He is my "bubby" and will always be so. He and Kindra are my best friends for sure! As we were de-snow-clothing him, he expressed just how hot he was. "Feel my head, Mom" and I did! Completely wet...with sweat...so I had to take a picture of my work horse :)

2 comments:

Lyssa Beth said...

Those are the cutest pictures of Carter! He could be a male model like Zoolander or Hansel...Carter, so hot right now....
Geez, he really is a work horse!! And don't forget that I introduced Frou Frou to you :)

Your Own Personal Jenny said...

Carter really does look like a mini-model! We should enter him in a cutest kids contest or something. And since he and I have the same face shape, he's sure to win!