This years prize for the "BEST PUMPKIN CARVING" contest goes to Jaime Blaisdell for her carving of Edward and Bella! I mean honestly, how awesome is this!!! I made her email me the pic so I could share it with those who may not see her blog. Way to go Jaime (and Craig if he had any help in this) :)



















3 comments:
Katie you are so incredibly funny! I had no clue what you were going to do with that picture. I laughed out loud when I saw this post. Even Craig had a good laugh. Thanks for "making me famous" Katie. You're the best!
Ya I'm going to have to read this book to understand the madness of everyone!
LOVE IT!! you need to force Lyssa to read this book! she thinks I'm weird now that all I can do is talk about Edward and Bella! I'm glad I'm not the only one!
Post a Comment