Thursday, October 25, 2007

If only my Fantasy could become my Reality

These are the best pics that I could get to put on to show you all how hot he is but "yum" is all I can say!

I love ANGEL....David Boreanaz!






I know that I am way behind when it comes to the love for the book "Twilight" and the sequels that follow but I just finished reading it this afternoon and words, both good and bad, can not describe the way that I feel. I am psychologically damaged enough as it is but I think that I have taken it to a new level. If only....
When the tv series "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" and the series"Angel" came out I was 21 ish and in college and was way too busy to be committed to the tv. It was not until we were living back at my parents home and I had insomnia that I became obsessed with these shows. I became madly in love with Angel and the type of man/vampire that he represented. It made me even more determined to find this wonderful man who had all of these perfect and wonderful attributes, to come and sweep me off my feet.

The problem is.....I am still waiting and so when I read books like the "Twilight" or watch "Angel" or "The Bachelor", as giddy and happy as they make me, it also makes me a bit sad because that is what I want and that is what I have always been told that I deserve!

FIIIIIINE...I sound like a whiny boob and not all "adultish" and mature like the rest of you. And I know that there really is not one man who is perfect and do they all have faults...I know but it is nice to pretend every once in a while and to live in the fantasy bubble!

I loved, loved, loved this book and could not put it down and I have all ready picked up "New Moon" so no one had better ruin it for me. One day I will catch up so that I can be included in the book talk!

I like to hope that maybe the legend of the vampire is one of "those" things that we might not yet fully understand. RIIIIIGHT!!!

PS - I STILL LOVE ANGEL!

3 comments:

Lyssa Beth said...

lol yes this has been the trend for the past couple of weeks over here. You should check out my friend's blog, Gibbons, cause she has posted a similar post to yours...every one is hilarious about this book. I got the first one from jaime...thank you!!>..and I haven't started it in fear of neglecting my family...but i'll start it soon!

Amanda said...

Brandon and I have an agreement: If Edward ever dumps Bella and travels here from Washington to find me, a) I am allowed to become undead and b) once I'm a vampire, I am allowed to be ravaged by Edward until nothing is left of me but a quivering shell of happiness. Hot.

Unknown said...

Ok, I meant to reply sooner, anyway, I love ANGEL!!he is hot and cute, I never watched that show though, I wish I had now! I have been wanting to get my Vampire fix for sometime now... I won't read Eclipse until Thankgiving vacation, just because I do neglect the house! maybe I will go rent the seasons!--cute blog by the way!