Tuesday, October 2, 2007

One More Addition to our Halloween Creation

Showing off my flexability :) :)



And yes...Kindra without a shirt and I did not even realize until after the pics were taken... soooorry :)
We had one more Halloween item that needed to be put out so we did that tonight as a family. Its a cool miners train that goes back and forth, but it was cracking Carter up. Our neighbours came over tonight to check things out and they loved it. Its fun to see others outside our family like it as well!


No more....I promise!!!

2 comments:

The Blaisdell Family said...

I LOVE it! You need to find someway to charge admission for people to come see your house, inside and out! It's honestly incredible.

And yes, you are very flexible. I think I would have turned blue in the face and pasted out!

And cute little Kindra, I was exactly the same way as a little kid. It was joked that I would grow up and be a "booby dancer". Nice huh? Obviously that didn't come true! Yuck!

Lyssa Beth said...

That' is a awesome addition! I love that Carter loved it. Your kids are so cute! Ya I agree with Jaime, you need to start charging!!