Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Ride With A Witch In The Dead Of Night!








I took the kids for a "Field Trip" up to Gardner Villiage for the pumpkin and witch festival. It was pretty fun to shop and see how creative they have gotten with their witches. It has changed a lot and the kids were loving it. I would recomend going and it's up to you as to how long you will stay with the shopping and walking. We also had to take advantage of the warm weather that is sticking around....thanks goodness! Anyways...countdown to Halloween continues! :)

2 comments:

Parks Family said...

Looks like a fun place to go. I can't believe how crazy you guys get for halloween. Sounds like fun!

Lyssa Beth said...

Why doesn't TX have anything fun like this? I'm so not good with Holidays! I don't think I've introduced Emma to anything! And mom gave me tons of houses for Halloween and I haven't put them up...and will I? hmmm probably not! I'm a bad holidayer...