Too funny! I am doing my usual psychotic laundry and so all of the clothes are in the wash so that I can pack for the kids and so that I have clothes for this weekend. I told Kindra to get some "soft" pants out of her drawer and a shirt to wear to bed....and this is what she came up with. I just had to take a pic because I was laughing to myself as to how it all looked! It also helped me to see just how much the kids have really grown! And then I noticed that her room is a complete disaster but I guess what else is new?!? That is why we have doors and cleaners, right!
While I was at it....here is Carter all tucked in with his favorite blanket! (I have to understand the whole blanket thing because I still sometimes sleep with my "silky"and those of you who are close to me will get what I am referring to!)



















3 comments:
Say Hi to Thomas for me! Sounds like a lot of fun
The growing problem happened to me a couple weeks ago! I put Emma in some pants that she has always fit into and they were total floods! I didn't even realize she grew 2 inches in 6 months! TIme sure goes fast...and you better get some good pics on here! I can't wait!
How was your trip?! I know you've got pictures
Post a Comment