Sunday, October 7, 2007

The Student Star




This week Carter was chosen to be the "Student Star" and he was very proud! You get to bring one special object to school that will fit into the "bag" to show off to the other kids and Carter chose to bring one of his lawnmowers that he mows the "lawn-carpet" with. He could not wait to get on the bus to get to school to show off his pride and joy! I loved it and I love adding to his obsession because it is so cute and fun! :)

2 comments:

Lyssa Beth said...

OH that is so precious! Carter is so cute with him possesions! That's a fun idea that his school does though. It probably makes the kids feel independant and accomplished in choosing what they want to bring. He's so cute!

The Blaisdell Family said...

What a cutie Carter is! He's SOOO proud in that picture. I love "show n tell" days. They do that at Josh' preschool and Josh woke up that morning and went to bed that night with a huge smile on his face.