We are going on a retreat down to Las Vegas tomorrow and I am so excited for the warm and sunny weather! I may never come back because I am still in denial about the snow that is about to arrive! My sister, Jenny, is also coming and we are going to get together with Thomas (Katie Thomas was one of the "girls club" members in college and because of the katie terry/katie thomas problem, we gave her the name Thomas and the name of Terry went to myself!)
Thomas has all ready got our "tailgating" plans in full motion and is so happy that I am finally coming down!
Jeff is on the athletic/management staff for BYU so he was able to get me 4 tickets for us (the girls) to go to the BYU-UNLV football game that is this weekend. I will say that I hate, hate, hate Las Vegas but I think that this trip will be full of good times and good laughs with the football/Thomas combo!! When Jenny, Thomas, and I are together we are always in for a good time and surprise those around us with just how crazy we can really be!
I will say that I honestly have all ready started to miss the kids! Believe me!!!...they still stress me out and at times drive me insane but that is reality and I love it. They are just getting so big and so fun! Those who know me, know that I am not a baby person but am a big kid person so the older the kids get, the better and easier life gets! I love hearing Carter laugh and I love when Kindra at nights yells from her room "I love you mom" louder and louder to make sure that I hear and to make sure that I respond but I especially love the random, silly, weird things that we do together! But..........................get ready for some grrrrreat pics when we get home!
I AM WAY EXCITED FOR US TO GO!!!!
VIVAAAAA LAS VEGAS!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















2 comments:
NOT FAIR! You 2 always had the fun times together...I was always the one left out...so I guess this time, pretend I'm there or something. But that will be fun to have a break and go to the game . Take LOTS of pictures for me :) And try not to go too crazy...remember, you are a mom and LDS ;)
We will look out for you down there in the City if Sin! As much as I am talking up all the crazy things we're going to do, truth is we'll spend most of the time sleeping, eating, and laying out by the pool.
Post a Comment