My day did not start out so great since my car battery was DEAD! I left the back hatch open AGAIN and the battery died AGAIN so it was completely my fault but still...suck! Once I called my good friends over at AAA to have them come jump it, I got into a better mood by blasting my radio and listening to another one of my favorite CD's...Imogen Heap. I have to be all smiles today because........Thursday, January 31, 2008
Just MY Luck...
My day did not start out so great since my car battery was DEAD! I left the back hatch open AGAIN and the battery died AGAIN so it was completely my fault but still...suck! Once I called my good friends over at AAA to have them come jump it, I got into a better mood by blasting my radio and listening to another one of my favorite CD's...Imogen Heap. I have to be all smiles today because........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















3 comments:
Katie! Some things never change. I remember a time when you forgot to put the emergency brake on and your car end up down the hill in your back yard! Love it!
Hey you need to copy that cd and mail me it!! Don't forget I introduced Frou Frou to you guys! :) And we'll talk later ahem...
I WORSHIP the altar of LOST! CHarlie can't be dead; c'mon, have faith in The Island! I haven't watched tonight yet, so I too am so anxious to see what's what. Love that show, love my characters, love it all!
Post a Comment