Friday, May 1, 2009

Now I'm Asking The Question...

I'm stealing this post idea from over here. She asked the question "What's on your iPod" which got me thinking. Once again I came to the conclusion that my music selection is so random, just like me. I love, love, love music. All types from classical to rap. I lied. The only music that I do not like and the I will not listen to is county. Everything else? Yes.
So...I'll ask the question. What's on your iPod? Here are some of mine....

The District Sleeps Alone Tonight by The Postal Service
A Sorta Fairytale by Tori Amos
The Cowboy Album by Erasure
Anything by Beyonce
Bitter Sweet Symphony by The Verve
Speeding Cars by Immogen Heap
Anything by Keane and The Postal Service
A few by Lady Gaga, Backstreet Boys, & Death Cab For Cutie
Breath Me by Sia
Right Round by Flo Rida
Hands by Ms John Soda
Anything that is Beethoven, Mozart & The Four Seasons piece
The Immortal Beloved Soundtrack
The Italian Job Soundtrack
Tear Drop by Massive Attack
Read My Mind by The Killers

Anything by Frou Frou, Dido, & Gwen
Anything by Justin Timberlake & Chris Brown
A few by Britney Spears, T.I., Kenye West, & Neyo
Throw in some old school Jay Z & Dr Dre
I Feel It All and 1234 by Feist

See. Random. It doesn't allow my mind to get bored which keeps me right on track. Plus a little variety never hurts anyone!
hehehe
:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am just as random as you are I guess! But, come on Katie...no country - you are totally missing out!
BTW - I would love to go out again! I holla at ya as soon as I get back from Disneyland!

Heidi said...

Yes, that is very random! I think I'll make my own list when I get home from work today! Great idea!