xo
Saturday, December 11, 2010
the photo post idea...
i'm always telling my kids about what i find when i go in and check on them at night. sometimes they don't believe what i say so i told them that i was going to start taking their pictures. so i did...


















i love to listen to "the quiet" and to watch them as they sleep. it's at these times that i am able to honestly think about how lucky i am and of how much i love, treasure them. the thought of them not being mine is unfathomable. they are mine, ours and they really are that. complete and perfect mixtures of us. at times it can scare me to death but mostly it just makes me giggle, laugh, shake my head, and absolutely die. hmmmmm. awesome.
xo
xo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















3 comments:
You said it - absolutely awesome!
some of the best times and most cherished ARE them sleeping, huh? lol
Hi, I'm a newbie here, but I already want to bring all the benefits of me :) So, I want to share my experience with you..
9 days ago, accidentally, i had found the Mobile Phone TV...and I was so delighted with this application
that I decided to talk to you :)
I consider myself a bit of a road warrior. I am on and off jets and through airports at least twice,
usually 4 times a week. I can catch up on news, watch a Discovery program, check up on the stock market or just find something interesting.
The live guide works like cable at home and the connection speed is very good. All in ALL - I RATE A 5 Star program!
but I do not want to leave any links here, so you can email me fairyalexiss@gmail.com
and i will give you the site of this unusual program :)
(but please don't PM me, because it's so difficult to communicate in such kind of way)
so, I hope I was helpful to you)) see you in next posts ..
sincerely
your Alexis....
p.s. English is not my native language, so sorry for any mistakes :)
Post a Comment