we lazily went through the gas station drive thru to get some "penny" candy to put into kindra's pinata that they are making tomorrow at school. i could not pass up buying some tootsie rolls for me to partake of. that's when the line just flew out of kindra's mouth once she saw what i was also getting.
"well hey. pass me over one of those bad boys why don't cha?!"
wait what? what? what did i just possibly hear coming from those feminine lips? bad boy? who in our family says "bad boy" cause it's sure not anyone that i know?! so i asked her.
"oh phineas mom. i heard bufurd say it to ferb today and the scenerio just totally fit what just totally happened."
wow. WOW. yep. we've moved on to more intellectual sayings at our house. school? what's that? what can we possibly learn there to come home and talk about and use in our vocabulary? now a cartoon? that's where the good stuff comes from! that's where we learn how to socially fit in.
again must i say it? wow. and yes. i will admit that i did laugh and then i told her to never say that term again or i might cut off her tongue. lol. classic and once again pure comedy. :)
time for bed. it's time for bed.
ps....yes i LOVE my kids and i LOVE my life. and don't EVER doubt it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















4 comments:
lol. she really is hilarious...
I'm so glad you write down the funny things your kids say and do. My mom used to write in my journal some crazy stuff I said when I was younger, and I love reading about it now.
Love it! I love when kids say things that are totally funny and catch you off guard!
You have a very beautiful life & family - no doubt you love it! :) ox.
Post a Comment