Monday, March 10, 2008

"Carrots" For Two Of My Favorite "Horses"---Lyssa and Jaime!

When I read Jaime's blog, I knew exactly what we would do tonight for our FHE activity. I wonder who originally comes up with these ideas because they sure are classic! The kids were excited so that is all that mattered...

As we were putting our "Easter carrots" together, we decided that when we were finished, we would take them over to our neighbors who, without fail, would shovel our driveway EVERY time it snowed! Just another one of my "killing two birds with one stone" tricks...hehehe ...and I got rid of some candy that we could all do without!
...see you two (Lyssa and Jaime), there are others out there who can do much worse! :)

..."the delivery"...

3 comments:

Lyssa Beth said...

lol hilarious. Aren't those the new Martha Stewart gifts? The carrot is classic!

The Miner Trio said...

I love it. I bet the kids had a great time.

The Blaisdell Family said...

I think their carrots are great!! They even decorated them. I would love to have the kids bring them to neighbors too. I think it's a great service that kids love to do and at the same time learning to love thy neighbors!