
Yes...this is a picture of my tweezers though today it became my secret weapon when it came to my activity with Carter! As we were watching a movie, I became extremely bored and began inspecting my son. I noticed every nail that was too long, every freckle on his nose that I love, how he needs a hair cut, looked to see if his ears were clean, and finally I noticed every eyebrow hair that was misplaced and that needed to disappear! hehehe My mind began plotting and planning as to the way that I would connive him upstairs to my bathroom, pull out the tweezers, keep him still, and then start plucking away!
Now, we tried this process once before and it did not turn out so well once I pulled both hair and skin which caused the tears to flow :( I know...I am extreme but it drives me crazy! Ask anyone...they will all admit that I have told them to pluck if they need it! I figure it is better to try this, than to take Carter to get a good brow waxing as a 7 year old among other things, no doubt!
Now, did he sit all still and let me go to town? No...but was I able to get the 5 that were the most important? Yes and without tears, even! We are making progress and were laughing the whole time so that made it worth it because it has been one of "those" days!

The up close and finished product....

I thought that this picture was really cute of his tongue and it shows how hard he was concentrating!

Thanks Carter! You made my day!
3 comments:
You are unreal!!! He's seven! Simmer down with the plucking!
Oh my gosh Katie!! That is something I could never do to a kid. You are too funny! I'm surprised he sat still for that torture!
Can we say OCD with the eyebrow plucking!
Post a Comment