if the bomb did explode then whatever happens in the future, won't happen...meaning that the bomb explodes 30 yrs in the past, so Jacob can not be killed in the future because it never would have happened.
if the arch nemesis of Jacob is so smart and is pretending to be "the good" Locke, then why would he not get rid of the body?
Allana is visited by Jacob and she already knows who he is so who is she???
and i know that we have not seen the last of "the good" Locke!
who REALLY is Richard??? and he knows something...more than we think. his quote?
and i think Juliette could be pregnant.
and notice that when Allana burns the cabin because "someone else has been using it" she takes a drawing of a god in black. so who is controlling Christian, Charlie, and Claire?
i know. i am a dork. i just watch this episode over and over because there are so many secrets and questions that i've got...
poor Juliette! see i really think that she is pregnant because she paused, then touched her stomach, when asked by Bernard if she wanted some tea!
i think that the bomb did go off and that they will all go back to LAX. but even then, they will still crash on the island because it is their destiny. it also needs to be Jack/Kate and Sawyer/Juliette on the love boat situation. go Juliette (even though she bugged me when she was with Jack)!!!
poor Sawyer loses everyone that he loves. can he please get a break?
i don't know if i can wait until next season? ok. i can but i don't want to! and yes. just a little more of my thinking out loud.
:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















5 comments:
I erased the episode on my dvr after I watched it once, so I appreciate the recap. I think she's pregnant too. I hate that we have to wait until sometime in 2010 to see what happens next. ARGH!
Hope you have a great weekend. It's been cool here all week, and rainy. Today it's blue skies and sunny - its 645 and I'm about to head out for to walk the dog. Lata girlfriend!
I know - I think about Lost all the time... Thank god there is another season scheduled!
I can't WAIT until next season! I so know what you mean about Sawyer, I so loved him and I thought the Juliette love story was so sweet.
seriously! bad locke couldn't have know where the dead locke's coffin was or if it even made it, right? alana? good questions. maybe you need to go to comic con (or whatever) and get some face time with damon lindeloff and carlton cuse. are you listening to the podcasts?!
We are LOST fans at our house as well. I think that this next season will be about them landing safely at LAX and then having to find each other through other experiences. Because, let's face it, they just have to meet and fall in love right? Of course, I mean Sawyer, Juliette, Jack and Kate.
I am wondering if we will even get the answers to our questions about the original inhabitants of the island and Richard, let alone the black smoke and other mysteries. I think part of what I love so much about the show is that I have absolutely no idea where they are headed with it. It's completely unpredictable.
Great post. I'm glad I found your blog.
Rabacal
Post a Comment