
Carter's 3rd Grade teachers are Mrs Walters and Mrs Cook...


Kindra's 1st Grade teacher is Mrs Weight...

Kindra was not as excited to get back to school as Carter was. She wanted to "stay home with Mom" and do fun girl things! Truth be told, even though I talked a big game about both kids finally being gone all day, I was going to miss them! We had such a great Summer and were sad for it to be over. After the first week of them being back to school, my house was clean, the "to do list" was checked off, my mini projects were done, and my sleep schedule was back on "grown up" time again. I did not know what to do with myself!!! And the worst part was that whoever I called to complain about it to...they were not hearing it or giving me any kind of sympathy!?! LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment