
Since I have become a little anal when it comes to scratching up my new bike, I have decided that I'm not going to
have my hand-cycle out here this year....
Though this has become my new favorite room of the house, I've resorted to finding new ways of mixing up my workout. Thank goodness that my sister gave me these boots for Christmas, since my new workout will be involving the outdoors...

...and this heart rate monitor to track the progress!


Last week I headed up to Mountain Dell to experience what I discovered to be my new "killer" cardio workout. Holy Crap this kicked my butt and made me so sore in that "good" sore kind of way!

As soon as I "re-got" the hang of it, I had so many memories from when I was a child, growing up in Toronto. During the winters, our school field trips were days of X Country Skiing. I remember that though it was hard, that once you got the hang of it, it was the best exercise and ALOT of fun!
Let's just say that it was a GREAT morning and that every Wednesday at 9am, I'll be there...if anyone wants to join me?!?
No comments:
Post a Comment