Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Nerd Alert...Nerd Alert

Yes. Yes. I am a history nerd...BIG TIME!!! I just get sucked right in. I will say that I really do think there was a mistake made when it was decided that I should be born in this country and in the year 1977. I SWEAR! My Mom laughs as she tells me that I would have just been a "commoner" or a "peasant" but I disagree. You know old Katie and what Katie puts her heart and soul into...KATIE FINDS A WAY FOR IT TO HAPPEN in one form or another. SO with that being said, I would have been JUUUUST FINE. (even if the problems would have been the exact same!)
"Privilege & Scandal" is a much better book than "Princesses" but they are both very interesting and a good read if you LOVE history about that era like I do.....

...and FYI. Yes. The problems, the temptations, the issues, the "everythings" are all still THE SAME and history really does have a way of just repeating itself over and over and over again. Seriously? When will we ever LEARN?!?!?

No comments: