Be prepared. This post will not talk about the positive attributes of my life. I really wish I could write about some good things right now but I can't. I'm hurting and in pain. I usually do good covering it up and have even come up with a fake facial expression so that most do not know that it's happening but right now? Don't feel like faking it.....
I hate when people call it "ghost pain" because they make it seem like it's pretend and not a "real" pain and that it does not influence so many other parts of our life because it does.
Kindra has a real bad cold, which I too am getting, so she has been miserable. I wish that my nose was running and my head only felt like it was in balloon land because I have those symptoms too but whenever I am coming down with something, the nerves in my hips and legs go out of control. Stabbing pain. Shooting pain. Zinging pain. Any word you can think of to put in front of pain pain, or KATIE'S HELL on earth pain works too. It sucks but it is what it is.
The weather does not help. I can tell when it is going to rain, snow, wind, etc...you name anything that has to do with cold and I can predict it. I just sit for a minute, think about which type of feeling is today's pain feeling, and I will nail it!
Anyway I just wanted to bitch and moan for a minute while I am listening to Kindra possibly hack up a lung. She'll be fine.....er maybe not since she is keeping me from a "Girls Weekend" that I will be missing out on but no I'll be fine too. It's just nice to be honest and real so that people really know who you are and what to expect.
"Hey? You like what you see, what you get with Katie Terry then let's hang out! If not, then keep on moving...." LOL
PS...Oh yeah. I also was late, as usual, getting Kindra to school, backed out of the garage without looking behind me all of the way, and yeah. Hit my garbage can and now my poor rear license plate is all mangled up. LOL hehehe I just have to laugh, right?!?
:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















No comments:
Post a Comment