Sunday, March 23, 2008
Happy Easter 2008---
Let's just say that this Easter had another one of my "bad Mom" moments! I admit that I did not buy Kindra a new Easter dress so Sunday morning we were experimenting with outfits. This one took the cake and we were laughing so hard at what Kindra looked like! She is getting so big!
...and her pretend short hair! hehehe ...and to clarify...SHE DID NOT WEAR THIS TO CHURCH!
The Easter bunny came while we were at church...aka...we came home during their primary classes and hid the eggs... We had a lot of fun and it helped that the weather was soooo freakin nice! I can not express to you the love that I have for the sun and for the warm weather!






...smile...

Trevor and the kids...
It was impossible to stay inside so we took full advantage and went out and played some ball...
Carter is turning into a pro, a little hoop pro, but still...it makes another ball player proud! :)


Kindra working on her soccer skills!
Lyssa....we missed your kids...but the cousins had fun during one of our infamous "Terry" Easter egg hunts! We started laughing as we remembered some of our past Easter traditions....We have always had egg hunts and there were a few years that Dad would hide the jelly beans numerous times for us to continually have hunts. He'd hide them, we'd find them, and he would hide them again! Classic!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















6 comments:
I can't believe you left church to hide the eggs!! Ahhhh that is funny!
Looks like you had one heck of busy easter day filled with tons of fun!!
Yah for Easter! Ya these are the times when I miss family times! Looks like the kids had fun with the infamous Egg hunt. Love those traditions! So who is that girl in your pics with blonde hair?
Um, your hair looks great. I miss you guys. Why was there no jelly bean hunt? Kindra is amazing. Love you three.
THIS IS THOMAS
Please remove those pictures of me. Goll could I look any greasier. you might as well have included me with your well dressed kids!!! hahahahaha
How fun! I can't wait to have a yard again so that i can do things like easter egg hunts outside. Oh the things you take for granted!!
Post a Comment