
It's official! I am a one year veteran. It's my blog-aversary! It's fun to look back and it really shows you how different and how many changes one year can bring. My kid's have grown up so much and we have really had some great "adventures"!
The interesting thing for me is to wonder how much I have grown up. I know that I have changed but I wonder if it has been for the better or for the worse?!? At times I feel so "on top" but then there are those moments in which I feel so vulnerable, insecure, and confused! I am sure that we each, in our own way, feel like that, but I guess that it's what we learn from it that makes it make more sense........
Anyway, I just wanted to let everyone know that I turned "1"...... :)



















1 comment:
i for one would like to get the last year of my effing life back!!! I know you know what i'm talking about.
Post a Comment