Wednesday, March 19, 2008

This One's For You, Horny Butler!

Today I met 3 of my fellow SVU graduates and "girls club" members for a lunch that was full of reminiscing and blog-able moments! Once again they had me "rolling" with laughter and recognizing just how immature and obnoxious I once??? was!So I should probably give you some history about these girls....Thomas is my "Las Vegas Connection" and Heather was part of the SVU "girls club". I did not actually go to school with Emily but she played later with Katie and Heather so she had to endure through our lunch of crazy stories!

L to R - Heather "Horny" Butler, Emily Brough, and Katie Thomas

I first saw Heather during my last year at SVU as she "rolled" onto the Soccer field. She was a few days late compared to the rest of us who had been required by Du-schelle to be there for early season practice. I was trying to take a team leader standpoint and act all hard core and was at first a little annoyed until I actually met Heather and found out that I could egg her on which always made it more fun! hehehe
Heather was a little more quiet than the rest of us but once you got her laughing there was so stopping it, especially when it came to Leslie or "Boo" as we called her...."Say my name, say my name" or to the trickery tactics of the Terry sisters aka Jenny and I! (This is all for you, Horny Butler and I have to write these memories down that we talked about yesterday)
*getting kicked out of the BV movie theatre for sneaking in water and candy?!?
*one of our trips to Baltimore, freezing our ace's off, and sneaking/sharing one hotel room with 11 people....never again!!!
*Heather doing donuts in her wagon as she pulled into my back yard
*the burning poo that was delivered to my porch
*the revolving boys hehehe with the "poked eye holes" and that's all I am going to say!
*Thomas annoying Graham and his pillow
*Alice, Boo, and Heather melting the blow up bed on my floor vent....honestly!
*Thomas getting woken up in the middle of the night and then blamed for the "Graduation Day Egging Incident"
*breaking into the cafeteria
*Florida, spring break, and Heather getting hit with a "Seagull surprise"
*"I'm Horny... Horny, Horny, Horny" Heather's theme song! Remember that friend, who no matter where you went, would randomly find some guy to hook up with (with hook up I mean kiss)...that would be Heather!

NOW REMEMBER....All of these events happened almost 10 years ago so the maturity level was significantly lower but it was a time in my life that was AWESOME! There are those of us who have stayed in contact and those who have gone their separate ways but I will never forget these girls!
...introducing my new _________, oh wait?!?
...Thomas being a smart ace... "Promise, you will email me that picture?" "Do one more" "Let me see your camera battery" "....and then she rolled away all angry" "My truck....."
I told my sis that I would post these pics for her to see the "new do"! One of my ever-so-needed changes!

8 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh, your hair is darling and lovely and exactly what I wanted my hair to look like when I cut it...though it doesn't! So flattering, so cute, you look great!

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH! love the memories!

How about the bra dance and subsequent pictures?


Your hair looks great.

Your Own Personal Jenny said...

Yes such good times! I wish we could find a time machine and go back to our good old days...hows the night?

The Blaisdell Family said...

Once again...way more adventure than I've ever had! But it sounded like it was fun:)

LOVE LOVE LOVE the new do. VERY cute! If I ever get my butt in shape again and lose my fat turkey neck, I'm going short. I think short haircuts are so cute!!

steph said...

Love your hair! Short is so fun. It's the new black ... in a way.

Lyssa Beth said...

LOVe you hair Katie- I think it's super cute!

Mistie said...

BTW- LOVE your hair. When are WE getting together for lunch? I am back in SLC permanently in one week. I miss you. Can't wait to see you!

Heather said...

That was a fun day.. We really should do it again soon. So many memories.. Spring break was another good memory. I guess i really won't be able to lose that nickname huh