When I decided to finally clean out my drivers side door pocket, I knew that I would have to take a before and after shot so that the 1..2..3 of you (and you know who you are) would actually believe that I had finally decided that enough was enough.... ...so here you go...In the dead of heat, sweating to death...I got 'er done! (and yes...I know...my garage door opener is circa 1973)
We need to start a club titled, "Need something? I probably have it shoved in my side door pocket!" and meet once a month to clean in out:) Isn't it so refreshing for the day it lasts?!? And yes, I'm blogging from Costa Rica, just had a few minutes by the pool and thought I'd browse! I've got pa-lently to tell you about:) Talk to you when I get back!
You are so cute to notice I was gone! I have been out of town seriously, for about a month. I have been having guilty feelings about blogging and not playing with my kids. I have issues with over doing things. Blogging was taking over my day. So now I just don't do it at all. I have not read any blogs and have missed seeing what you have been up to. It has been fun to "catch up" with your life in these 10 min. I am allowing myself. I have missed you! Congrats on the skiing. I loved the pictures. You are my idol! As soon as this summer calms down I will be back.
i suddenly realized that for those who are new to our blog or who don't personally know us, you don't know our "story". in 8/2001, my husband and i were in an auto accident which left me paralyzed from the waist down. a sad incident but an answer to a prayer and the lesson that i needed to get me back to who i really was, back to what we really wanted out of life, and to mold me into who i want to become. to add to the chaos, they also discovered that i was pregnant with our daughter. she was born at 28 wks, weighing 1 lb 12 oz. and was the miracle that we needed to glue our family together. we can't imagine things piecing together any other way. so that's the "story" and where we're currently at in this journey of life towards the greater picture, never taking blessings for granted and by learning day by day as we go along. when asked if i'd ever take back that awful day which changed our lives forever, i simply replied "no. i wouldn't. i've learned so much and we live a great life" and i meant it 100%! this is the challenge that i, that our family, has been given and we're going to continually hit this head on. NEVER GIVING UP and remembering that things happen for a reason, even if we don't understand what that reason may be. "it's all mental and it's all in your attitude" this is a family blog. it's my venting blog. it's my rambling on blog. it's our fun blog. it's our life blog. enjoy!
5 comments:
Oh that was a garage door opener? I thought it was your pack of cigs:)
Good job on de-junking. Doesn't it feel good? Even if you sweat to death:)
Congrats--Like they always say--A clean drivers side door pocket is a clean mind.
Jaime...LOL with the cigs comment! Classic and perfect!
Alice...It does feel good and it makes me so refreshed to be de-junked!
We need to start a club titled, "Need something? I probably have it shoved in my side door pocket!" and meet once a month to clean in out:) Isn't it so refreshing for the day it lasts?!? And yes, I'm blogging from Costa Rica, just had a few minutes by the pool and thought I'd browse! I've got pa-lently to tell you about:) Talk to you when I get back!
You are so cute to notice I was gone! I have been out of town seriously, for about a month. I have been having guilty feelings about blogging and not playing with my kids. I have issues with over doing things. Blogging was taking over my day. So now I just don't do it at all. I have not read any blogs and have missed seeing what you have been up to. It has been fun to "catch up" with your life in these 10 min. I am allowing myself. I have missed you! Congrats on the skiing. I loved the pictures. You are my idol! As soon as this summer calms down I will be back.
Post a Comment