Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Our New Summer Project...

Thanks to my parents, who just purchased a new freezer, we have a new summer project that we are working on. One that can be done on the deck and out of the sun. I know that I am a "sun" freak but there are those days when it's nice to be cool and in the shade!

We have not yet decided what we are going to turn our creation into...a car, an airplane, a fort, or a boat...but we'll just worry about getting it painted first!

4 comments:

Mistie said...

u r the cutest mom. that is a great idea!
btw-it was fun hanging out today!! So happy you invited me!

Amanda said...

I sooooo need a giant box! Truly, there is practically no better toy than just a huge, monstrous box! Take it slow, Katie - make that baby last!

Sharp family said...

OH YEA! They should sell those at Toys-r-us! Kids will play longer with that than anything they sell there! And as for the car- if my memory serves me right-did we not take a act prep class in Provo together and slept in that beauty the second half of the day to get out of the rest of the class. If that was not you sorry, I must be drinking to much diet coke :) Bec

katie said...

bec...oh yeah! that was us...hehehe!