So what did I do???
I put in a phone call to Nedra who is in charge of the OCT Discount Store which carries everything and anything possible!
So when other's in my family are getting their wedding ring's from the Dad discount hook-up, I am getting a new flat screen TV from the discount store hook-up!
I know. Pathetic some may say.
What else can I say except that I will once again admit that I am a night TV watcher and that I am so happy to have my night world back in order. I even resorted back to pulling up hulu.com on my laptop just so I could watch a few episodes of "Arrested Development"!
Again, I know. Pathetic some may say.
But come on...look how laaaaaaaaaa that it is :)
I am so happy with it!



















5 comments:
LOOKS FANTASTIC! And I admit, I have been know to have a bit of addiction to my share of shows I watch at night! :)
Uh, do friends of family get discounts at this wonder store too?
I love TV; I have no shame in saying that I can't wait for Fall TV to start again. I miss my shows.
Good to see you today!
You made a reference to Arrested Development in an earlier post, but I don't think I commented. I LOVE Arrested Development. LOVE. And I'm so lucky to have work friends who watched it, too and get all my quotes. It really was the best show ever.
amanda...yes!!! don't you just love the friends who give you the benefits!?! hehehe
jozette...Arrested Development is one of my favorites!
"the final countdown"
:)
I want a hook up for a TV! Stop watching TV and get your A.. down to visit me or play for a bachelorette!!!! HOLLA!
Post a Comment