Last night was a blast hanging with the family and I was laughing so hard! (we miss you j & l)
We had a dinner over at my Grandparent's home and the conversation was a little too intense for our them. I think that half...most of the time, they just sat, smiled, and pretended to care.
Here are a few of the classic highlights....
*no go for gnocchi
*the song "the final countdown"
*transsexualism and what it really means
*fireworks and the idiotic things that some people do with them
*macgyver, mr belvedere, perfect strangers, full house, pee wee's playhouse
* the movie "dances with wolves"
*john-charles and his singing proposal
* bad car tires
*driving to Emery to watch Jake play football
*john-charles and katie planting the a.d.d. conversation seeds
* the dancing song of the movie "footloose"
*the movie "dark night"
*quoting the tv show "arrested development"
*the movie "the kingdom"
*the actor jason bateman or justine bateman or mom constantly saying the wrong name?
*mom's pronunciation of "tour" or "ter"
*katie being dropped or launched or thrown
*buttercupping and when/where you do it?!?
*ring tones
Honestly... :)



















2 comments:
K I was laughing reading that whole list..I can just imagine how that whole convo turned out! Silly family...I LOVE them!
honestly...I'm depressed i wasn't there. boo hoo. i'll be home tomorrow and I can't wait!!!
Post a Comment