Tuesday, August 12, 2008

GNO (Girls Night Out)

If you have not all ready heard the take on this movie...it is a perfect GNO movie! Get together for a dinner and a movie night and go check it out. It's just a really fun one to go and see and to sing along to. I was just a singing my heart out (silently on the outside but loudly in my mind) and completely enjoying myself. The music took me way back....

I have very vivid and fond memories of being 5-8 yrs old and dancing along as my Dad's 8 track played some of his favorite tunes....ABBA! I took total pride in the fact that I knew EVERY song that they sang and that's completely because of my Dad :)

So for those of you who could not make it...GO SEE IT but not to worry...you were missed and there's always next time!

PS---Tara, Angi, Teneale, Katie---The goal for January is now in writing so it's a true goal so there's no backing out now!!! It's official and it's a plan! :) hehehe

4 comments:

The Blaisdell Family said...

I went and saw this for a GNO a couple weeks ago too. I loved it!! Loved all the music and it was a great movie for a girl's night. Pierce's acting cracked me up!! He usually just plays serious parts. Glad I'm not the only one who liked this movie.

Amanda said...

Loved this, love the musical as well. This movie made me wanted to be tan, slightly sweaty, and dancing in a fountain with someone hot and Greek -or my husband, oops.

*WEST* said...

This movie was so much FUN! The horse pics are cute too...What a fun hobby!!!

Debra said...

Just browsing some new mama blogs and found my way to yours, hope you don't mind....OMG I can't believe I found some others who loved Mamma Mia. I can't believe the bashing the critics gave it. I never sat in a theater that laughed so hard so often and sang so out loud....Go Abba!!