DO NOT GIVE ANYTHING AWAY!!! I WANT THAT THING THE SECOND YOUR FINISHED! AGAIN, DON'T GIVE THE SLIGHTEST HINT OF ANYTHING WHATSOEVER!!! k thanks, just had to make sure you got the message:)
I read it in two days!! LOVED IT!! I am having trouble with reality today. My life is so boring without werewolf and vampire drama in it. I am disturbed!
thanks for your nice comments! i'm glad i have you fooled about my "tiny" waist. i made the YW in my ward tell me what happened in the book! i'm such a cheater! but i'm still going to read it. hope it's sexy!!
i suddenly realized that for those who are new to our blog or who don't personally know us, you don't know our "story". in 8/2001, my husband and i were in an auto accident which left me paralyzed from the waist down. a sad incident but an answer to a prayer and the lesson that i needed to get me back to who i really was, back to what we really wanted out of life, and to mold me into who i want to become. to add to the chaos, they also discovered that i was pregnant with our daughter. she was born at 28 wks, weighing 1 lb 12 oz. and was the miracle that we needed to glue our family together. we can't imagine things piecing together any other way. so that's the "story" and where we're currently at in this journey of life towards the greater picture, never taking blessings for granted and by learning day by day as we go along. when asked if i'd ever take back that awful day which changed our lives forever, i simply replied "no. i wouldn't. i've learned so much and we live a great life" and i meant it 100%! this is the challenge that i, that our family, has been given and we're going to continually hit this head on. NEVER GIVING UP and remembering that things happen for a reason, even if we don't understand what that reason may be. "it's all mental and it's all in your attitude" this is a family blog. it's my venting blog. it's my rambling on blog. it's our fun blog. it's our life blog. enjoy!
10 comments:
oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh! Ive just started reading!!! Who will it be?????
I'm done! You will never be able to guess the outcome. Have fun!
DO NOT GIVE ANYTHING AWAY!!! I WANT THAT THING THE SECOND YOUR FINISHED! AGAIN, DON'T GIVE THE SLIGHTEST HINT OF ANYTHING WHATSOEVER!!! k thanks, just had to make sure you got the message:)
You have so many fun things always going on I can't keep up!
Can I borrow the book? I can't believe it's out, how exciting! Anyways, hurry up and read it!
my votes for Jacob.... So not an Edward fan! lol. I realize I could get stoned for saying that... time will tell!
I read it in two days!! LOVED IT!! I am having trouble with reality today. My life is so boring without werewolf and vampire drama in it. I am disturbed!
Ok SO I have a confession. I haven't even read number 1. I know you are gasping right now! Maybe I can borrow the first one.
thanks for your nice comments! i'm glad i have you fooled about my "tiny" waist. i made the YW in my ward tell me what happened in the book! i'm such a cheater! but i'm still going to read it. hope it's sexy!!
It was really good! I wasn't able to put the book down. Enjoy!
I can't wait to start this one! I've read all the others, and while I kind of thought the Host dragged, I still read it all night long.
Post a Comment