Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I'm Finished!!!

I finished "Breaking Dawn"... I am so happy or not so happy that I now know how it ends.
Phewwww!!! Now I can breath! :)

I'll give you some time so as to not ruin it but then I will go off!

Now what??!!??

5 comments:

Leesa said...

you r such a brat!!! I am still on chapt 20. I totally want to finish but then again I don't cause then it will all be over.

Amanda said...

I finished it Sunday and I'm gonna say it: Disappointed! I thought it was the least interesting and most ridiculously written of all her books. I know, I know - blasphemy, but I only sped through it because I wanted to just get it over with. I won't reveal anything, but I think the directions she took with all the characters were way too nuts and I think the ending was anti-climactic.

katie said...

THANK YOU!!!
I do not want to ruin it for anyone else but I thought that it was not her best nor my favorite. Alot of hype that was not deserved.
I like how it ended...but I do not like how it came to that ending. It had way too much "bla" that was not needed :(

...but I still love Edward or Angel and would "turn" if ever given the chance!!!!

*WEST* said...

I have to agree! I just finished and thought what the crap?!? Oh well the saga is now over what is next?

Brenda B said...

Now to see what the movie is like!!